Skinscast returns soon

This offseason we have been busy doing very little and liking it. However, Skinscast will return with the upcoming season.

• Share/Bookmark

6 Responses to “Skinscast returns soon”

1. Al says:

Looking forward to hearing the Podcasts.

Best Wishes can’t wait for the season to get here.

2. Keith Haggerty says:

I never understood why you stopped after the prediction of the terrible season. Than it all turned around and we are now the NFC East champions. I hope that this season wont see a sudden stop just because we lost one game. Looking forward to it.

3. Timmeh says:

C’mon guys, lets not blow smoke. This podcast was on its way down hill when the Skins played like shite. We know none of your drunken commentators wanted anything to do with the cast until we started to win. Even during RG3’s first few games at 3-6 you guys wanted to just stop. Stop pretending like it’s anything but testing the water to see if the win/loss will be good enough to waste your time.

This was once my favorite podcast, not I’m embarrassed for you all.

4. Pappas says:

Timmeh,
    Skinscast began in 2006 and for every year but 2007 and 2012 the team played like “shite.” This has never been the driver behind doing shows. Last year we had logistical challenges (geography, new day jobs) which prevented a full season. We hope these have been solved. Beyond this; with people like Reffkin and Murf around; I’m embarrassed for us as well…

5. Pappas says:

I predicted 9-7. See answer to Timmeh.

6. Anthony HTTR Pickett says:

Dont worry Pappas. I love the show and I cant wait. Can we maybe get a early show like…next week or something of you guys just talking about your thoughts. I know not much is going on but there are only so many videos and interviews I can watch over and over again to keep me excited. Cant wait for the cast to start.